AGLC License #605907
Travel Agency : Kaleidoscope Travel and Cruise - Christina Bethlehem
Phone:403-512-0096 Email: email@example.com
|Draw Date||Trip||Trip Winner||Value||Cash Winner|
|Nov 29, 22||Victoria||Colleen Kaiser||$2000||Taryn Coller|
|Dec 27, 22||Disneyland Park Tickets||Satvir Sahota||$2400||Holly Egan|
|Jan 31, 23||Travel Voucher||Lani Browne||$1500||Blair Lillejord|
|Feb 28, 23||Puerto Vallarta||Kathleen Hopper/Michael Bodnar||$3750||Rich/Alison Marsters|
|Mar 28, 23||Las Vegas||Keith/Barb Webb||$1560||Jessica/Nathan Campbell|
|Apr 25, 23||Kananaskis Family Adventure||Nathan Tobin||$1500||Robert / Trina O'Leary|
|May 30, 23||Salmon Arm||Jeff & Britt Sieben||$2400||Daiana Casaldarnos|
|June 27, 23||Scottsdale||$3000|
|July 25, 23||Banff||$1140|
|Aug 29, 23||New York||$3500|
|Sep 26, 23||Travel Voucher||$1500|
|Oct 31, 23||Fernie||$2850|
Rules and Regulations
1. Prizes are non-transferable: 12 monthly travel draws and 12x$120 prizes for a total of 24 prizes with a retail value of $28,540
2. Tickets are payable in full - $120.00. Cash and cheque are acceptable forms of payment and made out to Indus Ringette Association (IRA). All cheques must be received by the last day of ticket sales, Friday, November 17, 2022 in order to be eligible for the 2022-23 draws. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. All trips and travel vouchers must be booked through Christina Bethlehem at Kaleidoscope Travel and Cruise, Carseland, AB within 90 days of the draw date. After the 90 day period, if the trip or travel voucher is not booked, then it reverts to $875 cash prize.
4. All travel prizes, including those booked with the voucher must be used within 1 year of the draw date. All prizes are guaranteed for 1 year from the draw date. If a trip is not booked within the 90 days from the draw date or subsequently, the cash payout is not claimed within the 12 months after the draw date, unclaimed prizes will be donated to the IRA and used as per our approved use of proceeds upon AGLC approval.
5. Should there be a destination previously quoted not offered or has been canceled at the time of claiming your prize, an alternate will be suggested.
6. If you do not want the trip or voucher awarded or the alternative suggested based on availability, you will be awarded $875.00 cash payout.
7. All travel is non transferable, the trip cannot be resold.
8. BLACK OUT DATES APPLY - Christmas, Ney Years, Easter, Holiday periods such as Catholic and Public school spring break week, family day week, All Canadian and US long weekends are excluded.
9. All airfare is from Calgary, with the exception of Kananaskis, Banff, Salmon Arm and Fernie. Winners are responsible for all travel costs to Calgary Airport or self drives. Parking, overnight airport stays and fuel charges are not included. Any additional resort charges, including but not limited to, resort or cleaning fees, are not included and is the responsibility of the winner to pay.
10. Flexibility is required as hotels may have conventions and other black out dates inside holiday period.
11. Winners are required to sign required travel waivers related to COVID-19, travel advisories, declined insurance and any other acceptable agency waivers at the time of booking.
12. COVID-19 is still a known pandemic and travel rules and regulations can change daily and without notice.
13. Mandated vaccine requirements and/or testing for exit and/or entry into the visiting or returning country of travel are solely the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
14. Provide proof of valid out of country medical insurance if traveling outside of the country.
15. Upgrades may be added to any trip at the winners expense.
16. Insurance available for purchase will be quoted by Kaleidoscope Travel and Cruise once the trip has been booked. The value of the trip cannot be insured even if an upgrade has been done by the winner.
17. Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 or have a person under the age of 18 name on the ballot.
18. There are no restrictions on the licensed charity members or their families buying tickets.
19. 420 tickets will be sold, All tickets sold and unsold, and all raffle associated paperwork are retained for 2 years from the draw date.
20. In the event that there are 2 names listed on the winning ticket, IRA will award the prize to only 1 individual identified on the ticket. IRA and AGLC are not responsible for any dispute that may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
21. Two tickets will be drawn on the last Tuesday of the month starting November, 2022 and the final draw October, 2023. The first ticket is drawn for the predetermined trip or voucher, the second is for the $120 cash prize. All winning tickets are eligible for all 24 draws.
22. All draws are made at Indus Rec Centre, 225155A Range Road 281A, Indus, AB, and witnessed by 2 members of the IRA executive and at least 1 other member of the public. The person making the draw cannot have personal interest in the draw. All draws are open to the public. Draws will be made from a clear plastic draw box. The winners will be contacted and informed of their options. The winners are listed on the IRA website.
For further questions or concerns contact Allison Kaiser (403)466-6112
Monthly Executive Meeting
Indus Rec Centre
Come Try Ringette
Chestermere Recreation Centre (Blue Ice)