- CSA Certified Helmet with Ringette mask (see note below)
- Hockey Skates (NO picks allowed)
- Protective Gloves
- Approved Neck Protector
- Shin Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Ringette girdle or Jill covered with Ringette Pants OR hockey pants & hockey socks. Must provide protection of the tailbone and hips.
- Ringette Stick (Measure length when on skates, should come just up to the armpit; modified sticks must be capped no openings at the end.)
- Shoulder Pads (optional at U16 and U19 Levels)
- Practice Jersey
- Equipment bag
- Squeezable water bottle with long spout
- Mouth Guard (optional but recommended)
Note the wiring on the face shield of a Ringette mask differs from that of a hockey mask. In Ringette the wires are spaced closer together and look like a series of triangles in a grid. This is to prevent the tip of the stick from going through. A hockey mask is a square grid.